Hello looking for Alfie's Mummi

Alfie's Daddi

Reaction score
Hey Hunni Surprise Surprise just read your msg about me being away so you like me beingaway do you ????? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

noooooo lol course not who said you could join the forum, how r u on the internet? u no i miss you and love you very much its just hard work when you are home :hug:

yeah he needs bloody blessin lol,

:hug: :hug: :hug: Love you hunny, you are now a fully fledged member of the forum ... how very dare you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Missing you, im waiting for my pizza and then i will ring you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Steffi if i was u dont write anything nasty about Ian he is watching u :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

nah lol its only what i say to his face in fct what write here is fairly mild to what he gets called at home, he loves it he knows im a cow to him out of pure effection, :hug:

Alfiesmummy said:
nah lol its only what i say to his face in fct what write here is fairly mild to what he gets called at home, he loves it he knows im a cow to him out of pure effection, :hug:

awwwwww how sweet :hug: :hug: :hug:

right girls ian sends his apologies he said hell be back tomorrow his comp has crashed :roll: :roll: :roll: whats he like, well my pizzas here nighty night ladies :hug:

awww was hoping ian would tell me some secrets about u :D

enjoy ur pizza hun :hug:

Alfie's Daddi said:
Hey Hunni Surprise Surprise just read your msg about me being away so you like me beingaway do you ????? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

BUSTED :rotfl:

Minime said:
Alfie's Daddi said:

BUSTED :rotfl:

:oops: :oops: :oops: Lol :rotfl: its ok he knows i love him, i just love my bed alllllllllll to myself haha

thats horse shit steph!!!

you just love an excuse to have pizza every day :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back