hello - is there still hope

Ginnymarie

Reaction score
Hello
I am infrequent user of forum, but hoping to be on more often now we are TTC big time after my m/c, I went and posted in symptoms forum as this month I was so so so so sure it was my month, for 5 days I had sore boobs, fatigue, weeing all time. My doc thinks egg fertilised but never implanted.
I have done about 10 tests some good some cheap.
Anyway, I started bleeding today, watery brown blood not just when I wipe, part of me is accepting it is my period the other part is hoping and praying it is implantation...can anyone offer any advice to me, I am sobbing as I write this, I want it so bad since my m/c
is there hope ?
xx

Once i see any blood i now have to admit to myself it AF on way, as i have gotten my hopes up too many months.

I really hope it is your month hunny

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hello Hon, I understand how you feel sinceI m/c in Feb and have been hoping to concieve again since then. When did you m/c? Also how many days past ov are you?

Becs

hi Bec

it is truly awful isn't it, can you remember my threads in the m/c and loss section, people on this forum were amazing. We tried bding about 16 days ago, I have a 28 cycle after m/c
i think i have accepted it is not my month
i think we got out dates wrong
il keep trying, I have been reading other threads
i need to relax !!!
I have given up wine and that has been making me tense i think, when i fell preg last time if was arounf my birthday, lots of wine and champers !
I look forward to getting to know you guys in TTC xxx

Yes I remember you Hon! You'll be back in first tri before you know it. Yeah try to relax if you can.

:hug: :hug:

There's a lot of sadness in this part of the forum, but also a lot of hope. I'm sorry to hear about your m/c, it must have been awful for you.

You never know... this could be your month. Fingers crossed and do keep us informed. I will be rooting for you and everyone else in here who is TTC. xxx

hello
i was a bit graphic with my m/c so i apologise, it was so traumtic...
we left it a cycle and then started again but I was upset when trying as almost afraid to be pregnant again, then we went on hol and i really hoped it would be this time....
il keep trying and not obsessing so much
i read a post about everyone being preg at the mo and it is true !
bumps galore
!
ok, running myself a hot bath, still moping in my pjama's...this could be pmt
im so confused at my 2 weeks of sore breasts, even the veins popped out and they gew a cup size, my hubbie was thrilled !
xx

thanks girls
it means alot
maybe an april baby ...next month
il keep in touch and give all my luck to you guys too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members