Hello...im so excited to join you!!!!!

Jaidy

Reaction score
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Hi Girls,

My name is Jade, im 13 weeks and 2 days pregnant with baby number 2, had my scan today and was put forward so am officially here to join you!!

So excited to see some familiar faces...and of course all the lovely new ladies who I havent met before!

I bring cake, chocolate of course, as a welcome present!!!

Look forward to spending the next 13 weeks with you :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I'm Jade also...I bring coffee but i'm monitoring(sp?) how much your all drinking, cafeen ladies cafeen! :wink: I'm just gate crashing at the moment to say Congratulations again Jaidy, have a lovely pregnancy, and I see you have told your family and friends now? Seen the pic on there too, boodyful :D Diddn't wanna say any of this on facebook incase your family thought ''Eh...how did she know and us not?'' lol!

Take Care, Hopefully i'll catch you up in one of the trimesters or somthing lol. :wave:

WELCOME TO THE 2ND TRI JAIDY :dance:

Your so lucky having ur date put forward i could do with mine skipping forward maybe 6 weeks :rotfl:

Hiya honey, glad to see you in 2nd tri at last!! :hug: :hug:

Congratz on getting to Tri 2!! :cheer: Im leaving for tri 3 soon but thought I should say hello :wave:

Hi, welcome to 2nd tri :wave:

Mmm, I'm hungry now with all this talk of cake...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back