Hello, I'm new! x

EmiLou123

Reaction score
Hello everyone :)

I'm Emi, I'm 25 and I live in Northants.
I just got my very first bfp this week and I am so excited about the future but so nervous about pregnancy! I had problems getting pregnant with a short luteal phase and I hope the little dot stays stuck! Does anyone have any experience of this? I just keep feeling like AF is on her evil way but heard that is normal! A little encouragement people! Be nice to hear from people with similar experiences or who would be due around the same time as me (march) all being well! (fingers crossed and all that)

Thanks for reading xxxx

Hi, welcome to PF - congrats on your bfp....

You will find people due around the same time as you in the first tri board :) hoping to join you there soon ;)

:wave: welcome to the forum and big congrats on your pregnancy xx

Welcome to pf!

YAY for you on your BFP! I felt like AF was going to come for about the first 10 weeks, i wouldn't worry its just your tummy moving to make way for your little dream.

wishing you a happy and healthy nine months!

Hi! :wave:
Welcome to the forum & Massive congratulations!! xx

Hiya Emi, welcome to the forum :) wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy xx

Thank you, I'm so excited :) been waiting for those two little lines for what seems like ages xx

Hiya :wave: Congratulations on your BFP. The first tri is a nightmare, we all worry all the way through it (and I swear I worry more everyday), try not to worry though, you'll find lot's of support here

Thank you Sunshine :) I think we are all feeling the same here! Is this your first as well? X

hi hun ,

congratulations and welcome to PF XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back