Hello! First time mom here

kitsunex

Reaction score
Hello,

I am 28 + 4 weeks and a first time mom! I have been quite lonely throughout my pregnancy journey so I was hoping to find a community where I would be able to chat about what ever is going on with me at the time as well as share my experiences so far. I do have a wonderful and supportive fiance but not a lot of female relatives I can turn to who will want to discuss any of it with me! Regardless of this we are both super excited and cannot wait to meet our daughter.

It's been a long and stressful journey but I am sure I will be sharing all of that in other threads in the near future :wave:

Hope to see you all around!

Welcome. I'm also a FTM I don't have anyone aside from hubby in the real world to talk to about my pregnancy either. People on here are super helpful and supportive though :)

Welcome. I'm also a FTM I don't have anyone aside from hubby in the real world to talk to about my pregnancy either. People on here are super helpful and supportive though :)

I am glad it's not just me but it is great that you've found support here. And congratulations to yourself too :)

Hey Kits.
Firstly Congrats on the baby news :) and secondly welcome to the forum.
You will fit right in here and find lots of support and some lovely friends. x

Welcome from another December Mummy!!

We look forward to adding you to our numbers :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111