Hello everyone :)

Star33

Reaction score
Hi girls :wave: I am 9wks 6 days today, i didnt wanted to post in first tri just yet because of previouse pg losses i.e tempting fate but been reading your posts :) & posted in pg chat thread. However i felt that i should stop thinking about the past & at least say hi so when & not if :) i move to tri 2, i wont be a stranger to you all ;) so hi girls, Hope to join you all in tri 2 very soon xxx

Hi Star :) Youve got the right attitude just try and keep thinking positive :) Welcome xx

Yay, so glad you've finally joined us Star! As I've said to you before, keep thinking positive! Ladies are really nice here in tri 1. x

Congrats star, and as others have said, keep thinking positively. With each week that passes, its less likely ull lose it.

Welcome to tri 1! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Even if you had never had a MC it's natural to worry that it may happen to you, i had one 13 years ago and am now still terrified it is going to happen again! I'm trying to stay positive but it is so hard, specially when i am still very early in my pregnancy!

Hi Star! Great to see you in Tri 1 :D Really hope this is your sticky bean hun, best to try and think positive :) x x

Thanks for the nice welcome ladies xxxxxxxx

Dollface79. It is very hard hun & easier said than done but do try to forget the past as each pg is a new different pregnancy. I walk on egg shells each day, scan days are just horrible for me when they should be happy times. I am trying to forget the past & look to the future & enjoiy each moment but i know i wont be able to relax till i past 14wks & then i will still be on tender hooks. Onec i am 5mths thats when i will settle in to the fact that i am going to be a mum xxx

congrats and once you get passedf tri 1 tri 2 s fun and exciting x

Hi :wave: nice to meet you.

Wishing you a very healthy and blessed 9 months xx

Hello welcome to tri 1!.. Best to think positive :)

Hey Star, so glad you have joined us I used to read your posts in TTC.... it's great that you are being so positive xx

Hi star! Congrats honey! I worry all the time about mc too after my experience, but like you Im trying my best to stay positive and enjoy the whole experience (when the sickness permits!)
Great to see you here!

Hi and welcome ! Wish u a happy and healthy 9 months!

Vicki xxx

Yay Hun, it's great to see u popping into tri 1 :) just take each day as it comes, and I'm sure u will be fine this time with all the help ur getting :hugs: xxx

Hi Star :wave:
Here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy. All the best!!

xx

Hi and welcome to Tri 1 :)
Really hope this is a sticky bean for you. No point in me telling you not to worry as I do every day and not sure if I'm ever going to relax about this little bean of mine!
Michelle.x

Just wanted to say hi, congratulations and welcome to Tri 1.

I can understand your apprehension about joining a forum - you surely just want to know everything is going to be alright before making any sort of announcement. Unfortunately nobody can predict the future, but the further along you get, the better your chances are. Every day is a milestone.

Wishing you the best of good luck for a happy and healthy 9 months. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back