Hello, can i join you?

meandthebump

Reaction score
Hello, I'm now 13 weeks pregnant so i guess that means i can join Tri2 :dance:
I have my first scan tomorrow so maybe my dates will change a bit. I'm kind of hoping they put my dates back by 2 days as that would make my EDD my birthday!
I'm so excited to have reached this 13 week mark and can't wait for the 'blooming' part of pregnancy.
Wish me luck for tomorrow.
:wave: :wave: :wave:

lol blooming? i haven't gone thought that yet although a friend did say my skin was 'glowing' at school the other day then in the afternoon she said i look tired :? :wave: :wave: hiya welcome to the 2nd tri

Hello! :wave:

Welcome to Tri 2, and good luck with your scan tomorrow, hope it goes well!

HI welcome to tri 2 and enjoy your scan. As for the blooming seems to have passed me by :rotfl: hope you catch it though hun

oooh ello fellow islander !!!

hows things with you ?

good luck with starting to bloom, i still feel like a walking zombie :?

claire_louise said:
oooh ello fellow islander !!!

hows things with you ?

good luck with starting to bloom, i still feel like a walking zombie :?

Hello fellow Islander :wave: If i spot someone walking around like a zombie I'll know it's you :lol:

yep lol normally found working in boots newport ! oh the joys of christmas!

Welcome hunny, and good luck for your scan! :dance:

Welcome to 2nd tri hun, and good luck with your scan tomorrow! :)

Well, i had my scan yesterday and it was really good. Everything seems to be going well and it was lovely to see it squirming across the screen. They put my dates back 2 days (i have updated my ticker) so that makes my new EDD the 3rd June - my birthday!!! They said they'll leave it as 1st June on the notes as they don't change it unless it's more than 6 days out. I'm changing it in my head to my birthday though :)

hehe they moved me forward by 2 days, but didnt change my notes for the same reason :)

how have you found the hospital staff so far? i've heard soooo many complaints about the NHS but i think we're really lucky over here

meandthebump, well done on your scan hun, you can breathe a sigh of relief now! They put me back 2 days as well but they changed my notes etc even though it was just 2 days! I asked why they changed my date even though they were obvisouly right and they said that they go on the size of the baby at the first scan and the new date will remain with me till the end. I jsut hope mine is the size of a doll and i pop it out no problem! LOL :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

claire_louise said:
hehe they moved me forward by 2 days, but didnt change my notes for the same reason :)

how have you found the hospital staff so far? i've heard soooo many complaints about the NHS but i think we're really lucky over here

Monday was my first visit to the maternity unit but they all seemed very nice there. I'm pleased to hear that you feel happy with our hospital though. My midwife did say i could think about a homebirth but i'd rather go to the hospital I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back