Hello All!

Sitech

Reaction score
Hello all,

My children are pretty grown now, but I can offer advice on breast feeding, emergency c section speaking from my own experiences. I had a C section with one of my children and breast fed another for quite a few years; despite many people telling me it was wrong. I do believe in trusting your own instincts for guidance. It something feels right, then it is.

Professionally speaking, I work for an entertainment agency but I am also a face and body painting artists. Myself and my colleagues also do belly painting for Mum's to be. It is a wonderful celebration of the new life growing inside you, of your changing body and of Motherhood. It is often a relaxing experience and can be done privately or surrounded by friends and family. This can then be followed by a professional photography session in your own home if required.

It is a truly wonderful and unique gift to give to a friend or loved one and the photos are beautiful keepsakes.

Here is a recent painting:

Kind Regards
Sitech

omg that looks wonderfull. Wish you had come on to this forum a few months ago as i would have been very interested.

Welcome to the pregnancy forum and hope to see some more of your beutifull art work

Take caer Jean xx

Thank you very much indeed.

Keep us in mind for your next pregnancy. :D

We also do children's face painting, as well as henna art and lots of other entertainment.

Here's a little wabbit :wink:

Sitech
xxx

awwwwww so cute! im sorry but there wont be anymore bumps for me 2 is enough for me :D

but i may well indeed keep your details for one of the kids b/day parties could be fun or even the OH 30's b/day hehehehe you have my mind working overdrive now...lol

anyway do yous cover scotland or is it just down south?

Take care Jean xx

Hi Jean,

We cover all of the UK - you name it, live bands, tribute acts, choccy fountains, vodka luges etc as well as children's entertainment. We have fab painters in Scotland actually.

And I said two was enough as well! :D Got broody again! Three was good for me... so never say never.. you never know!

Kind Regards
S xxx

We are based in London and could travel but we have excellent face and body painters in Essex too, which is very close. If you'd like a quote on anything please do go to our website at www.sitechcreations.com or phone me on 0845 2578503.

Kind Regards
S x

love your paintings!

[link=http://www.snugglepie.com][img noborder]http://www.snugglepie.com/ezb/545108.png[/img][/link]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back