hello all...

hayley

Reaction score
Hope everyone's okay. I haven't been on line for ages. Just can't seem to find the time, also had problems with my laptop (long story) Anyway didn't want you to all think i'd abanded you. Good luck to anyone coming up to their due date. (going to check the new arrivals now to see what i've missed) really miss coming on here and chatting about crap.. (sorry.. but we did talk about some crazy things.... like shaving the muff! and toilet talk)

Jacob is doing fine - he's 5 weeks old today... Can't remember life without him now!

:hug:

Hi Hayley, I'm glad you are enjoying being a Mummy! Not long before I'll be joining you (18 days!!!!!) :D

Hi Hayley

It's lovely to hear from you.

Glad you are enjoying being a mummy. I can't believe that Jacob is 5 weeks already!!!!!!

Take care and talk soon :D

hi hayley hun glad you and jacob are doing well xxxxxx

because of the bother with my scar and my having to wear a big dressing plaster Im still having to shave the muff! :rotfl:
Its not over yet.
Glad you are okay Hayley

i can definatley relate to that laura... i'm still in big knickers and trying to keep the muff hair free is getting harder and harder... i've just tried hair remover over the scar but it started to burn a little to got worried and wiped it off... does anyone else have a bloody big lip hanging over section scar?

Skatty 17 days now... wow not long!

x

Welcome back Hayley, glad you are enjoying life as a new mummy. Jacob sounds like a little sweetheart.

Hi Hayley...
Really glad your enjoying being a mummy.....hopefully I'll be joining you soon.... :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back