hehe, look at my bargain!!!

mum2A&L

Reaction score
9f6b_1.JPG

£4.99 of ebay!! i went to pick it up today and im so impressed!!! We needed some bigger toys to leave at my mums, and i didn't want to go out and spend a fortune on more toys for her. These will do her great!!

Plus i was a bit naughty and i brought alice some baby legs:

BLS04.jpg

BLS17.jpg

BLS21.jpg

(the full link won't work :think: )=
BLS55.gif

i LOVE them!!!! :dance:

plus (yes, another one!!!) i got adam a card printed with alices pic on the other day from moonpig:

Untitled-2.jpg

And it was delivered with a big glue mark on the front. I emailed and complained, and not only have i got another one being sent in the post, but i have got a refund :dance: its only a small amount, but its still a victory!! :lol: (god, how sad do i sound!! :oops: )

and (last thing, i promise!) it was my parents wedding anniversary today and we went round and cooked dinner for them, and it was yummy!!!!! only made a chicken and mushroom pie, creamy mustard mash. then apple crumble & custard for desert, but where alice has been so clingy of late, i never get to spend any time in the kitchen, and i do love it!

sooo over all, its been a pretty good day!! just wanted to share the good day vibes with you all!!

ok, il shut up now and go back to my corner :oops:

Wow youve got some great bargains there!!! Ive been naughty too with ebay recently but buying clothes for DD. I love that card its such a nice idea! Well done for your creativity in the kitchent hats more than ive done in there today lol i should be ashamed really :lol: :D

Sam&Alice said:
Plus i was a bit naughty and i brought alice some baby legs:
:

Didn't Alice already have some legs? :rotfl:

Seriously though, they look great and what a bargin with the toys, I just wish Spain would be that good with Ebay.. :roll:

Oh Sam glad you had such a brill day :dance: :dance: :dance:

It makes me want to cook a bit. And buy a lot of bargains :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back