'heavier' on one side more then other

Vikky78

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Just wondering if anyone else has exprienced this. I've been feeling 'heavier', sweatier and generally more crampy on my left hand side then my right.

I suppose with it being such early days yet i'm just a bit worried about what could go wrong.

any info would be greatfully received.

Thanks ladies

Never heard of this sorry - hope you get levelled out soon!

:rotfl: Thanks Tots.

It's probably not a very good description. I suppose you could say, i'm more aware of my left hand side feeling different then my right hand side, if that makes any sense???? :)

Suppose i'm just a little worried about ectopic or something else bad occuring.

Why not cal lthe EPU at your local hospital, sure they will be able to give you some reassurance. I was worried the other night and my husband wasreally supportive talk to your other half about it maybe they ill be able to give you some re-assurance x x x

Obviosly get a m/w of ring doc if you ae really worried but ~

When I had my second baby, I got pains in my left hand side like cramping and felt really uncomfy. It got so bad one evening that when I was about 20 weeks gone I went up to the hospital. The midwife I saw explained to me that your large (i think she said!) intestine runs down the left hand side of your body and it was probably something to do with my poo habbits. :talkhand: :oops: They were really strange, be constipated so bad one day then couldn't stay off it another :shhh: :oops: . So hate to be too graphic, but is everything ok poo wise?

Well funnily enough, i have been full of a lot more gas.

I do seem to have boughts of where i all of a sudden need a poo right then and there, like it's taken a bit to get through, and now it's through, there's no stopping it.

It's kind of in my pelvis. But if that's where the large intestines sit, then that could make a fair bit of sense.

Thank you very much for this info. I'll obviously keep my eye out for anything that's a bit bizarre, but this could explain the way it's feeling today. I've not got quite as much wind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back