• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Healthy eating plan

Eveadel

Reaction score
Im starting to find it hard to organise dinners & lunch, I just cant think of any healthy recipes or ideas.

What do you girls cook or eat to ensure you are eating healthy??

I try and keep healthy things prepared. I made a huge pot of vegetable and lentil curry (fat free) and keep it in the fridge. I also make really nice fruit salads with pineapple, kiwis and strawberries to nibble on which is much more exciting than grabbing an apple. I still eat icecream etc but feel much better if I eat it with some fruit! I look forward to hearing other suggestions.

Thats a good idea to keep them already prepared because it is so easy to grab a biscuit or bag of crisps for convenience.

Hey Skatty that vege and lentil curry sounds fab,would you mind sharing the recipe with us could do with uping my veg intake xx

Its delicicious and super easy i just bung a bag of frozen or fresh veg in a pot with dried lentils cover with water and add veg stock, curry powder and chilli and let it heat for a couple of hours on a low heat with the lid on and then take the lid off and let the liquid evaprate down. i know boiling for so long probably robs nutrients but I hope they are reabsorbed in the sauce. Once its been in the fridge for a day or two its even better! So easy to heat up a bowful and you can have rice or a naan with it too. Enjoy!

Cheers Skatty I will have a go at that tomorrow,sounds delicious can't wait xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back