• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

headbutt/kick???

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
just sat here and i felt an almighty pain go about 2inches above belly button on the right hand side by my ribs. surly it couldnt of been a kick being that high? hubby says a headbutt but i dont think so
any ideas??
manda xx

hhmm... not sure what that was hon! sounds a bit painful though!! :hug:

i doubt it would be your LO - my fundal height is only just about an inch and a half above my belly button now, according to my MW today...

Had my MW appointment yesterday and she showed me how to feel how high the baby is and at our stage it's and inch below your belly button.

thanks all so glad i was right :D
not had it again so god nose what it was
am getting a few small cramps in lower belly though so taking it easy today
(my sister lost one of her babies around this stage so slightly panicing)
manda xx

manda224 said:
thanks all so glad i was right :D
not had it again so god nose what it was
am getting a few small cramps in lower belly though so taking it easy today
(my sister lost one of her babies around this stage so slightly panicing)
manda xx

Don't panic honey, I had some cramps yesterday and as there's still alot of stretching going on, I wouldn't worry too much.

I'm panicing as I'm 16 weeks, third time round and I've still had no definite movement. I heard the heartbeat last week but am starting to get a bit twitchy. Don't want to bother the midwife as I get completely strung out towards the end and become a nuisance so don't want to start that game yet.

Take it easy sweetie and try not to worry. :hug: :hug:

thanks hun
knowing me it could just be wind thou :oops:
but im not going to take any chances at all
ive yet to ring my midwife i dont like to bother people lol and all my q's get answered on here :)
manda xx

Aww don't worry hun - I'm getting all sorts of twinges and pains. Sneezed yesterday and felt like my stomach was ripping apart. Apparently just because of stretching pains :D

I still get mild cramps on and off, started getting the pricking feeling near my belly button that you mentioned before too.

Timsmum..don't worry, I haven't felt anything definate either, have heard the heartbeat on my doppler though.
At my 10 week scan the baby wasn't doing much, maybe it's just lazy like me :D

thanks all
i did the terrible thing of telling hubby i wasnt feeling to good so he paniced and offered to come home
i told him no cant be dealing with anouther day of him under my feet!!!
manda xx

muppetmummy said:
I still get mild cramps on and off, started getting the pricking feeling near my belly button that you mentioned before too.

Timsmum..don't worry, I haven't felt anything definate either, have heard the heartbeat on my doppler though.
At my 10 week scan the baby wasn't doing much, maybe it's just lazy like me :D

Oh god thats made me feel a bit better! I am starting to work myself in to a lather. I felt some movement like when they turn over and I lay on the bed quietly last night and thought I could feel something but I get a really stong pulse in my back when I'm laid flat out and couldn't decide if it was that or not?? Does that make sense??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back