He wet the bed :(

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Poor pumpkin!

He woke me up and he was on his tummy, went to turn him over to feed him and the cot and his tummy was soaked :(

We've had an outfit and nappy changed and he's been moved back into my bed. He yelled when he realised he wasn't getting fed and OH slept thought it all :eh:

Oh bless him! I am always racked with guilt whenever Albert wets through, it's like I should know when his nappy is full or not on right. Am sure he feels a lot more comfy now hun xxxxxxx

I try to not feed when they wake up in the night. My lo is 3 months and he woke 15 mins ago cos he banged his head on his cot bars, now he is self settling. It will help in the long run cos he shouldn't need feeding in the night and it means you can just go back to sleep- lovely.

I try to not feed when they wake up in the night. My lo is 3 months and he woke 15 mins ago cos he banged his head on his cot bars, now he is self settling. It will help in the long run cos he shouldn't need feeding in the night and it means you can just go back to sleep- lovely.

He's weaning himself. In the last 3 weeks he's gone from 5-6 times to 2 (well 3 if you count the wake up when I go to bed) so he's obviously getting ready :) I did leave him to SS after his first feed, he spent 30 mins banging his foot on the mattress :wall2:

Aww BB I feel terrible too but there's nothing you can do. He's recently started turning over and sleeping on his tummy (yet when I put him on it he doesn't want to know..... Strange boy) and I think that might've contributed!

Kynon wakes nearly every morning soaked through, I've tried loads of different ones as well!

Kynon wakes nearly every morning soaked through, I've tried loads of different ones as well!

I think our babies like doing what babies shouldn't do the rebels! We're gonna have trouble when they hit about 15!!

Poor Tyler, Will sleeps on his tummy too and went thru a stage of bashing his legs up and down but it soon passed xx

It's official nappies are too small! He just pooed while I left him settling to nap! So glad I noticed before he went off! Poor mite. OH is being sent out now for a bigger size.

I think our babies like doing what babies shouldn't do the rebels! We're gonna have trouble when they hit about 15!!

I know! Kynon is right mischief now he's moving so quickly, into everything esp wires and gadgets, total boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back