he is trying

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
well we lasted 14 months but this morning i thought it was gonna Braydons first trip to hospital :(

yesturday while i was at work he got his foot stick in his stair gate (he can get his leg thro the bars but not back and panicked) and wen mum got it free he was limping but it went away after about 15 mins so thought nutting off it, but wen i got him up today he refused blankly to weight bere on it so i rang my mum and she sed leave him 10 mins and if he still wouldnt shell collect me and take me to hospital, me being me i was really paniking, he didnt seem in pain would let u touch it etc was happy. so i gave him a lil cuddle and then put him down and he would go down but wen he walked did it with a limp so i rang mum and she sed to get him to rest it and if it still wasnt rite we would go to hospital tonite, well i thought how u ment to get an active baby to sit still so i took him into town and put his foot up using the pushchair praying it would be ok, wen we got home i got him out of his puchchair and he was fine guess he just needed time of his foot is all good now thankgod

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back