Hayden's first week... *lots of pics*

He absolutely gorgeous!! It makes it all worth it now doesn't it after all you went through before you had him xx

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

i'm so happy you have finally have your family

enjoy :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

littlepip said:
He absolutely gorgeous!! It makes it all worth it now doesn't it after all you went through before you had him xx

I know, he's only a week old and its like i dont want him to grow up!!!

I can deffo see why ppl have more kids!!! Its like u want that feeling over and over again...

Aww he is a beauty!

You are looking totally fab hun!! xx

Aww he is so gorgeous and looks so peaceful in that last picture :D

He is so beautiful Sharne, what a lovely little family you make, really happy for you :hug:

Oh my goodness Sharne. He is just a little dote! I love the family pic - you guys look soooo cute. Well done again. You should be so proud of yourself. xx

:D Awwww! That bath one is my absolute fave! He looks so snug all wrapped up and so cosey and cuddly! Just want to eat the little fella!! lol

Oh and Sharne, your OH is quite yummy :shhh: xxx

dannii87 said:
Oh and Sharne, your OH is quite yummy :shhh: xxx

I agree. It is no wonder Hayden is so gorgeous, with parents like that... :eek: :D

he's so so beautiful! i love the one of him in his pram. and your such a lovely looking family! take tonnes of photos, before you know it a month will have passed, and soon he'll be moving out :( its so sad, yet so amazing to watch them grow!

Awwwww :angel:

He's gawwwwjas!!! :D

You all look so well for just having a new born. :dance:

Well done :hug: :cheer:

:wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members