having my sweep 2mora!

neeko_1

Reaction score
hey

i'm having my sweep tomora at 8.30am... and i flipping hope it works.. i really want to go into labour by the end of tuesday night
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

lots of labour dust pleaseeeeeeeeeeee :D

hope it starts things off for you, it worked for my sister
good luck
x

I hope the sweep helps you go into labour hun. I bet your getting fed up now. Good luck

Good luck Neeko, hope to hear your birth story soon xx

good luck hun. really hope it gets things started for you.

lots of labout dust ******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

good luck hun hope it works! (loads of dust)######~~~~~~######******############################################################************************************************************************

Yay come on baby!!! Best of luck will be thinking of you and feeling a tad jealous!! :wink:

:pray: :pray: :pray: it works for you hun
LABOUR.gif

good luck for this mornin, i hope it gets thigns started for you :hug:

lots of labour dust ************ :D

hope all is well with you today neeko, how did it go? :hug:

well??????????......................... hope it works for you honey! :hug:

good luck hun i send you lots of labour dust********************************************************************************************************************

good luck..

its been lovely to watch everyone journeys the last 7 weeks ive been here.. how great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back