Having a bad day

Sparkle24

Reaction score
Someone has wound me up so much taking life like its nothing, when us girls go though so much trying to have babys.

I am having a cry out of nowhere today because i wanted my baby and i couldnt have it.

I am waiting for my period to come as well and thats making everything worse. I read that a girl had to wait 50 days before hers came. I dont want to wait that long, It took me long enough to get pregnant this time :(

Sorry for the general woe is me

oh hun, I think its perfectly normal to feel like this. I get upset when people in the town i live drink do drugs and then just pop babies out like its no prob and they then just farm them out to whoever will have them so they can 'get on' with their life. Life seems so cruel. I think there are good days bad days and curl up in a ball and cry days. sending you lots of love and hugs, you need them!:hugs:

Dear Sparkle,
Its not fair is it hun?
I heard a young mum speak to her little girl like dirt in a shop the other day. The child was too young to even speak and I just felt sick and sad at the same time.
I would never have spoken to my baby like that :(
I cry almost every day about my baby. Its natural to feel like that. If we didn't feel the love we couldn't feel the pain.
x x x x

Thanks girls :)

chocolate cups of tea and a night watching tv is helping.

Im sorry you are feeling down Sparkle! We all feel that way at times! I hope your af comes soon honey! Witch is missing for me at the moment too! CD47! You just want her to show her face so you feel proactive at ttc!

Chin up! Baby Dust!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I know it's hard hun. We all have bad days and it's only natural. I still feel numb when I hear of friends getting pregnant, can't react how I normally would before MC :-(

Hope AF arrives soon for you so that you can get back to TTC xx

I kind of poas today and i shouldnt of really bfn of course. But with the symptoms i am having at the moment (sore boobs, being sick ect) i was sure it was going to be a lovely bfp for me. right then can i go to sleep and wake up when the witch is ready to come lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back