Have you ever...

Jade89

Reaction score
Tidied your whole livingroom or where ever you sit on your laptop/computer, decided to come on the forum or go on a website while your little one is happily playing quietly...you get lost behind the screen then take a peek around to see why he/she is so quiet...

Then OMG it's like a bombsite!!!

If I could think on i'd do a before and after pic but im very forgetful and she probably wont make a mess, i'll end up with loads of pics of a clean and tidy livingroom lol.

Over the past few weeks she has got biro on my sofa, biro up my walls, made her red record book fall apart, but a dvd of Barney on...by herself!, emptied a full packet of babywipes, took off her nappy and the list goes on and on...just in the space of a couple on minutes...how do they do it? Little magicians!

I'm gonna send her in a bank...she will be out with the cash before the banker can say welcome to natwest!

same here, best 1 was when i was cleanin the bathroom and Jam decided to empty the clothes from the washin machine and hang it up on the rack, was very very cute - he could only reach as high as his little head lol :lol:

Yes! :lol:

My oak coffee table is covered in felt tip pen. If anyone knows how to get it off? I've tried everything! :lol:
And only yesterday, I was hoovering and left Dan alone for a few minutes. I came back and he had pulled every DVD off the shelf. So annoying when you have just finished cleaning everything!

oh yes - I have crayon all the way up the stairs wall - top to bottom thanks to Seren. She also drew on her face with permanant marker the morning before she was to be part of a fashion show, put washing up liquid all over the kitchen side and floor (she was meant to be colouring in her book whilst I fed Cally) and has been "napping" upstairs only for me to realise she was awake and had been in my make up bag. She had my bronze eye powder (MAC for god sake, she left the bloody cheap stuff alone) and was covered in bronze, looked like the bird out of goldfinger.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Funny little souls arent they...

Imagine if we did stuff like that when we get bored?

OH goes to cook tea or something...comes in and you have drawn all over yourself and the walls with marker...and emptied your make up contents and coloured your nose in with lipstick and pulled all the dvd's out all over the floor :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: We should try it...it might pee the kids off haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back