Have you all kept your sex drive?

natalie9119

Reaction score
I feel quite sorry for my steve as i haven't had sex with him for at least 2 months, maybe i should?? How do i get my drive back or get in the mood? I don't even feel sexy? :oops:

I seem to dream about sex all the time but in real life am not up for it at all! I am paranoid after bleeding at 18 weeks. Can't wait to get back to normal though :D

skatty said:
I seem to dream about sex all the time but in real life am not up for it at all! I am paranoid after bleeding at 18 weeks. Can't wait to get back to normal though :D

Hmm i seem to dream about it too Skatty, dont want my OH to know though he'll probs try it on hehe :lol: (Can't say its my OH in the dreams though never really got to see his face, but them again who needs the face as longs as the equipments there :oops: :lol:)

natalie9119 said:
I feel quite sorry for my steve as i haven't had sex with him for at least 2 months, maybe i should?? How do i get my drive back or get in the mood? I don't even feel sexy? :oops:

ive made the effort a few times for hubby but its been only a handful of times and ive always insistedhe doesn't breath on me or touch me unnecessarily.

I'm quite happy to have the sex but am no way interested in foreplay. I literally want a quick wam bam thank you ma'am :oops:

Miracle babe said:
I'm quite happy to have the sex but am no way interested in foreplay. I literally want a quick wam bam thank you ma'am :oops:

yes thats another thing i insist on. He must finish the job in less than 60 seconds,

budge said:
Miracle babe said:

yes thats another thing i insist on. He must finish the job in less than 60 seconds,

Lets face it foreplay is about feeling sexy, hell I feel about as sexy as a gorilla in a dress :(

ive made the effort a few times for hubby but its been only a handful of times and ive always insistedhe doesn't breath on me or touch me unnecessarily.[/quote]
OMG Budge lol insisting he doesn't breath on you. lol :rotfl:

have only done it about 4 times :oops: :oops:

hes had to rely on my magic hands instead :rotfl: :rotfl:

I would like to have sex all the time as I am always horny :cheer:

However a few things do get in the way......finding the time with everthing thats going on at the moment to ahem get down to it, the bump, cramp in calf mid session and keeping the momentum going without getting really out of breath :rotfl:

As a result of the pregnancy I now have the most wonderfully large and sensitive breasts that my hubby can't get enough of them.....lets hope it doesn't change :)

Xxx

budge said:
natalie9119 said:

ive made the effort a few times for hubby but its been only a handful of times and ive always insistedhe doesn't breath on me or touch me unnecessarily.

I am the same budge makes me feel ill :? ,i have never been like this before in pregnancy i am usually very horny so i think it has come as a bit of a shock to OH :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back