Have u met anybody famous??

mummykay

Reaction score
Goin on from Steph's post, has anyone else met a famous person/celeb/someone off Big Brother??

I'll get the ball rolling - Was in the band Travis's video for 'Driftwood' in my sexy brown uniform in the rain!!

Was a ballgirl for the Stella ARtois tennis tournament for 2yrs - Henman, Rusedski, Roddick, Federer, I ballgirled for them all! Also met Jack Ryder and Grant off Eastendders there too!!

Met Alistair McGowan the impressionist guy and Tony Blair at a charity tennis match, loved Alistair's David Beckham impression!!

O yeah and Bradley off S Club 7 was starin at my baby bump when he came into my store ages ago lol!! :lol:

Hope ppl have more excitin stories than me!! :rotfl:

ooh i forgot i was in the vid for lost prophets the dragon ninja one
also the slipknot one for my plague coz it was filmed at the gig.

ian watkins gave me a black eye..i told violet-glow that one already!

i met david essex at carsington waters last year!
ooooooo he was so nice too -

*slaps fran with a raw tuna fish*

hes a dish. he got me all hot and sticky. :cheer:

Martin Clunes, Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall and Billy Bragg all live in my town. (Well they have country retreats here!)

I also have seen Gina from the 2nd series of The Salon (remember that anyone?)

Gosh my celeb meetings are pants.

hmm i love the feel of raw tuna fish of an afternoon.... :rotfl:

Years ago I was working in a bookshop in central London and George Lucas (the director of Star Wars) came in with his kids. He was really unfriendly and obnoxious and couldn't be bothered to give his autograph to any of the staff members.

Paula Yates also came in once before she died. I just remember her screaming at her kids from the top of the stairs.

well if anyone knows the group 'big brovaz'.., one of the girls nadia.. is a close friend.. and her family live on my road..

datz about it :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back