• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Have joined to 2 week wait brigade...

rachie29

Reaction score
going off my last cycles I should have ovulated over the weekend and OH and I have done our best to try and catch that egg.... so I am now in the 2 wk wait group.....
Am not going to start symptom spotting or anything as we decided to just wait and see as to avoid stressing ourselves out.... so have marked my 'af due date' down and just waiting to see if arrives.....

anyone else out there due af around 12th/13th Nov?
:wave:

good luck! are you using OPK's? or just relying on cycle dates?

Hey,

Think I'm due AF around 18th Nov ... so I'll be a week behind you hopefully ... I normally chart and use OPKs but not doing that this month ... having a relaxing month off.... so I THINK I should ov end of this week, or at the weekend .... we 'll see in about 3 weeks won't we!

Good luck .... hope you get your BFP around the 12th/13th ...

Hiya,
I think I'm due that weekend, so we can wait together!
I came off the pill end of august and then had a 42 day cycle. I'm now on day 17 of my next cycle and since I always used to OV a bit later than day 14, I'm assuming I either did over the weekend, or will any day now. I'll make my first testing day Sat 11th November (cause that should be day 29). Cause we're still not sure whether my cycles have settled yet, me and OH will keep BDing regularly for a week or so and then I'll keep testing every 3 days after the 11th.
How long have you been trying?
KJ

hi... am not using OPKS or really charting - just working out roughly when due to ov based on cycle and seeing what happens.

I keep sayiing i wont symptom spot but give it a week lol

:doh:

have you been trying for long rachie? only suggest opk's as some women dont ov at the normal 14 day guideline, it can be quite early on or late in the cycle. may be something worth considering if you dont get your + this month, lets hope you do :pray:

KJ .. I came off the pill in Feb and had a 33 day cycle ... then I settled down to 28-30 days straight away after (apart from a nightmare month last cycle!) .. so fingers crossed you get back to normal asap!

Yeah .. it's a nightmare trying NOT to look for symptoms!! But give it your best shot .. definitely less stress that way!!

GOOD LUCK all .... baby dust comin' your way!

Emma22 said:
have you been trying for long rachie? only suggest opk's as some women dont ov at the normal 14 day guideline, it can be quite early on or late in the cycle. may be something worth considering if you dont get your + this month, lets hope you do :pray:

hi no we havent been trying long, we nearly had an 'accident' in August due to me being in between pills, which despite not being planned, made us realise that we wanted it. Unfortunately that ended in either a v early m/c or just out of sync cycle... as i never had a bfp i prefer to think of it as a v late af...
so i never went back on the pill and i now have had 2 proper afs, this is the only month i have tried to estimate my ov dates though and i know it can take a while. We are giving until xmas this way so as not to put too much pressure on ourselves.
I know lots of people do the OPKs and if nothing has happened by next year will start using. My OH thinks xmas has come early though cos we are covering as wide a range of dates as possible!!! :moon:

KJ said:
Hiya,
I think I'm due that weekend, so we can wait together!
I came off the pill end of august and then had a 42 day cycle. I'm now on day 17 of my next cycle and since I always used to OV a bit later than day 14, I'm assuming I either did over the weekend, or will any day now. I'll make my first testing day Sat 11th November (cause that should be day 29). Cause we're still not sure whether my cycles have settled yet, me and OH will keep BDing regularly for a week or so and then I'll keep testing every 3 days after the 11th.
How long have you been trying?
KJ

HI KJ.... you're like me b'ding in a wide range of dates as poss to try catch it! oh to be a woman, i remember reading a post on here a while ago about how we spend years being told it only takes 1 time to get pg , be carefull etc etc and then when you want to get pg it can take ages....

i bet i'll be back on here asking if you have any symptoms by the end of the week!!!

good luck

Hi Rachie29,

sounds like we are pretty much in the same boat! Not charting or overly watching our cycles, and probably at the same point in this current cycle.
Let's hope it's a BFP for both of us in a few weeks time!

I won't symptom spot, but I think I'll watch out for anything unusual, because if I was pregnant then I'd find it interesting to look back and know which were symptoms and which were just normal.

Let me know if anything out of the ordinary happens!

KJ

Good luck!
I'm due this weekend but bouncing off walls between cramps wanting to test :rotfl: Have to wait for posty to bring me the tests first tho. :wall:

Good luck all!!

Will be thinking of you this weekend Psycofalcon .... Your chart is looking good too ... :pray:

good luck, try to stay as relaxed as possible, and have fun :wink:

KJ said:
Hi Rachie29,

sounds like we are pretty much in the same boat! Not charting or overly watching our cycles, and probably at the same point in this current cycle.
Let's hope it's a BFP for both of us in a few weeks time!

I won't symptom spot, but I think I'll watch out for anything unusual, because if I was pregnant then I'd find it interesting to look back and know which were symptoms and which were just normal.

Let me know if anything out of the ordinary happens!

KJ

likewise.... then i can get all neurotic to see if i have the same symptoms ha ha.....

Hi Bec, thanks for the info. Good to know that you can get back to normal pretty fast after the pill. Which one were you on?
Good luck Pscofalcon and everyone else waiting to test this month!!
KJ. :angel:

Cheers.

Well if it helps this morning I woke up feeling sick and a funny taste in my mouth.

Still have cramps but there worse when standing up and walking. AF cramps hurt loads whilst sitting too so I think that's a good sign I can sit okay lol.

Gone off fish too.

I think I should be joining you girlies in the next couple of days, I'm on day 10 of my cycle which is normally when I ov so I been taking the magic medicine and doing the bdancing my cycle is short 25/26 days so AF due on 15/16th Nov. God I hate hate hate the 2ww you start looking for signs and half the time imagining them. :evil: :evil:

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE :pray: :pray: :pray:

:pray: :pray: :pray: good luck fingers crossed..BFP, soon, lv Yvonne xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back