• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

have i made the right decision?

kayleighsmum

Reaction score
I posted a topic on here regarding nursery or childminder for my dd a week or so.
Today i have made my decision, i just hope i havent made the wrong one.
I went round to see a childminder and have decide to go with her rather than a nursery.
The difference in cost is about 225 a month!
It seems lovely there and there are other children too. She says that she takes them to a playgroup in the mornings too.
Do you think i have made the right choice, HONESTLY PLEASE

I would pick a childminder over nursery for a lot of reasons. Good luck and hope she likes it!

make sure she is registered and ofstead inspected

There are pros and cons to both a nursery and a childminder and you have to go with the one that feels the best for you. I personally chose a nursery as it suited me and Seren and I have been very happy with my choice. On the other hand my aunt used a childminder and she was happy with that. If you don't feel too sure then perhaps you need to look at your decision again and pick whatever feels best for you. :D

I would say if you like her, she has the right credentials, and you feel she's right for you then go for it!

Childminders are all different, if you like her and feel comfortable then it is the right decision for you 8)

i was the same as Beanie but i think if childminders are rite for u then thats the way to go every person/baby is different

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back