Have i hurt my baby??? *Please help*

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
im soo worried!!

This morning i was drying my hair on the end of the bed (i put the mirror on the windowsill while i put my make up on/do my hair!) and the mirror fell off and landed on my legs but hit me in the tummy, it was above my belly button and didnt put a mark there so i know it didnt hit my tummy hard (must have been because it had landed on my legs!)

But its really scared me incase i have done something to my baby :( i made OH get my doppler out and try to find hearbeat, which, thank goodness, we found and all sounded ok

but im still worried - do you think baby will be fine?!?

should i only worry if i get pains/bleeding?!?

:(

Ouch, hope you're ok hun, I think little one will be pretty well padded in there and won't have come to any harm but if you do get any pains or bleeding, definitely contact your midwife :hug:
Take care,
Sarah x

Babe you and bubs will be fine!!

your iccle bubs is sooo well protected you wouldnt believe, and somethin like that wouldnt even wake them up if they were sleeping hehe..

dont worry..

i know its hard not to, but people fall over all the time, and the iccle babys are fine,

i know i'd be like you, worrying etc, but aslong as lil hearts beating away dont worry!!

hope your ok sweety xxx

Thanks girls, i am just so worried, i dont want anything happening to her! OH has told me not to worry but i cant help it lol every little pain i get or whatever i think it could be because of that (even tho i know it wont be!) if i do get any pain or bleeding i will contact my midwife but im going to try and stop worrying now!!

thanks girls, its made me feel much better now :)

I was always being clumsy when I was pregnant.
The amount of times I walked into door handles and bumped my bump!
I remember once when I was about 30 weeks gone and my OH
blew a rasberry on my tummy which made the baby go crazy in there,
to me it felt like the back of her head just above her neck
and now she has bright red birthmark there!!!

thats what were here for,

your bound to worry, shows your going to be a fantastic mummy!! xxx

Hiya!

Sure it will be ok - when we went for our scan, the woman was knocking things around - LO is very, very well protected in there.

Jimmer

Aww darlin, I worried about every knock and bump too but there's no need to worry, your beautiful baby has a lot of protection around her :hug:

Aww hope it didnt hurt you too much!?
Im sure babs will be fine too! :hug: :hug:

aww bless - at 2nd tri your quite well padded, its third tri when you have to be careful as baby gets bigger and more exposed.

thanks girls, i feel sooo much better today, last night we got the doppler out and the heartbeat was beating away so not worried now, think i probably overreacted a bit lol sorry girls - just happy everything's ok :D

thanks girls, i feel sooo much better today, last night we got the doppler out and the heartbeat was beating away so not worried now, think i probably overreacted a bit lol sorry girls - just happy everything's ok :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back