• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hauck infinity or Quinny buzz

lozzi

Reaction score
Have any of you ladies got either a quinny buzz or hauck infinity?

few questions bout them...

do they fold small?

easy manoeverbility?

what car seat attatches to each one? do i need clips/adaptors?

would you recommend it?

is it heavy?

etc

sorry to be a pain,

thanks in advance xx

i have the i'coo. it is a dream to push lays lovely and flat for baby to sleep. you can get car seat for it not sure which ones though. the adapters come with the puschair. but it dont fold up small, the buzz folds smaller

Have any of you ladies got either a quinny buzz or hauck infinity?
Got the Buzz - looked at the Infinity but personally don't think it's as funky

do they fold small?
Folds to about 2x3 foot - only 6 inches deep though - wheels come off too so fits easily into boot

easy manoeverbility?
Fantastic - goes at any angle and so lightweight to push- b4 we bought ours i spotted a lady in Next with one and she let me have a go - i swung it around in a circle without even moving - magic!

what car seat attatches to each one? do i need clips/adaptors?
Maxi-cosi cabrio £90 in Babiesrus- attachments come with the buzz
You can also get a carricot with adaptors for £130

would you recommend it?
Yes yes yes - love mine to pieces - getting the Zapp too for travel - now that is small - also fits carseat but does not lay back or have carricot attachment.

is it heavy?
quite heavy to lift into car boot mind but you get used to it and become very strong!

Other goodies
Really easy to put up - either kick or hold the release and it pops up on its own.
Very comfy as the seat is deep and tilts to 3 positions
Baby can face you or out
Car seat looks really cut when they're small - comes with wind/sun shield hidden in the rim
Buzz box good for mummy's things and nappies, wipes , bottles etc
Hubby loves pushing it - we literally fight in the street for it.

Other baddies
Storage is a bit crap if you do alot of shopping - you can buy a shopping basket which is £15 and holds quite alot. Plus a lady on ebay - buggybaskets.co.uk - sells awesome wedge bags. I just bought a Quinny Speedi change bag for £20 - kiddicare or babiesrus - and hang it over the handle.
Footmuffs look crap unless you're getting the 2007 Buzz - now theyr'e beautiful - but i use a very funky buggysnuggle as does my other Buzz buddy. Very cosy.

Hope this helps - i love my Buzz - the only other i'd consider is the Apple iCandy but they don't sell them online you have to buy from rpivate stores.

Juz x

ive got a BUZZ and its wonderful, dead light to push easy to manouvre, easy to put up and take down, only downside is lack of storage

I have the Quinny Speedi which is pretty much the same as the buzz but a big bigger and I LOVE it!!

I'm getting the buzz tho for handiness in town as it is so compact and easy to use.

dionne said:
i have the i'coo. it is a dream to push lays lovely and flat for baby to sleep. you can get car seat for it not sure which ones though. the adapters come with the puschair. but it dont fold up small, the buzz folds smaller

wud it fit in a fiesta boot?

the base would. with a car seat, but once you use the pushchair on the top i dout it would. it takes up all the boot in my passat and thats a big boot.
kris hates me using it as it takes up so much room, so i only use it for walks

i saw th base in a saxo so on its side yeah i reckon it would

Im gettin the quinny!!!!!! :D

went into mothercare today and had a play with the prams... lik u do :D

tempted by the Loola too but come home thought about it and i defo want a quinny...

so off tomorrow to get one :cheer:

Thanks ladies!!!

lozzijane said:

tempted by the Loola too but come home thought about it and i defo want a quinny...

Thanks ladies!!!

i got mine off ebay, the chassis, car seat, carry cot and pushchair for £320 brand new, theyre a lot cheaper than mothercare!!!!

WOW! Can you give me the name of that seller on EBAY! £320 I just went to a shop and got that little lot priced up at £450!

The quinny buzz doesn't lay back does it?

i really like it but that put me off!

EDIT: I just looked and i was getting confused with the quinny zapp :oops:

Sassyminx said:
lozzijane said:

Thanks ladies!!!

i got mine off ebay, the chassis, car seat, carry cot and pushchair for £320 brand new, theyre a lot cheaper than mothercare!!!!

i only went to mothercare for a look!

i paid 65 incl delivery for the carrycot

51 incl del for BN maxi cosi seat

120 for the chassi and pushchair

did u get them all separate? the seller i bought mine off was called lexiloz, and i bid on an auction at last minute and won it, expected it to go for a lot more as the auction a few minutes before i got mine went for £420

you definitely wont be disappointed by it

yup bought them all seperatly!

got the benefit of different coloured parts too :D

got red flame pushchair,

navy reflection carrycot

mauve maxi cosi

just to co-ordinate her shoes wtih teh pram now ;)

I just want to say I LOVE my Hauck Infinity but I don't ever put it up and down. I think its actually quite heavy for getting in and out of a car. As a pushchair though its the best with its recline positions and its warm with the cosy toes and looks funky etc, I would recommend it to anyone who walks a lot :)

BTW I got it for £299 for the pushchair, carrycot, carseat, raincovers for all tghree, changing bag and cosy toes from the ebay shop Onlinebaby4U and it was delivered the next day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back