Has Anyone used Window To The Womb??

beth3735

Reaction score
I have booked my scan for the 9th november with window to the womb.

They seem really friendly when i have phoned them up and booked it. I was just wondering what the place is like and if there is a car park lol

I am going to drive from swansea so would like to know if there is somewhere to park :?

How did you find your scan? I feel for the money they are charging that it will definatly be worth it. They dont seem to be ripping people off like babybond does.

I cant wait :cheer:

i havent used them...

was just wondering how much it costs and what ur getting for ur money? ive looked at babybond ands its waaay too expensive

yes i did i think. it was in woolaton in nottigham. It was ok. rip off like them all but a must have

I've got a feeling that Leckershell used them and her pics and DVD were fantastic :D

what was the one like in wollaton, nottingham as thats the one closest to me that i was thinking of going to

scout around for places and prices cos they vary A LOT

eg for 20 weeks scan i have been quoted £170 at one place, and £95 at another

Youngmum i know what you mean about baby bond being wayyyy to expensive. Window to the womb is the best price i have found even though it will cost me petrol.

CHeck this number out on ebay it will show you their best package going.

Hope this helps some of you looking at going there

Jen23 said:
what was the one like in wollaton, nottingham as thats the one closest to me that i was thinking of going to

they were very nice ( a bit too nice - over the top like) but then they would be coz they were taking my money :lol:
it was a lovely experience but i won't do it again. I think it was a bit too much seeing baby so real. Leaves nothing to the imagination

I am going to the one in nottingham on the 20th :cheer:

I will let you know how they are!

I had a scan done with them at 21 weeks, very nice friendly people and loved the experience :)

Adele said:
I had a scan done with them at 21 weeks, very nice friendly people and loved the experience :)

was that pic in ur sig done at 21 weeks?

Is this where you get your 4D scan's done?

budge said:
Jen23 said:

they were very nice ( a bit too nice - over the top like) but then they would be coz they were taking my money :lol:
it was a lovely experience but i won't do it again. I think it was a bit too much seeing baby so real. Leaves nothing to the imagination

You mean the super friendly bloke that chats on in he waiting area don't you?! :lol:

I went there, I was expecting a centre to be honest, but its actually done in a converted house, we parked on the road, there isn't a car park at the house & the drive is used by them.
They were great, I got great pics & dvd, and they were very thorough and explained everything, the only thing was the sonographer checked Libby was a girl, and said there are her 'lady lips' :rotfl: we were like :shock: thats not medical terminology :rotfl:
I thought they were worth it, but I would recommend you know its done in a house rather than a centre, so you don't get confused when you try to find it.
They have a massive plasma on the wall that you watch the scan on, they play your music that you take in whilst they scan you, and record exactly what you are seeing rather than using bits from the scan to make up the dvd, and you bring everything away with you - I was expecting to have to wait.
If you have any questions then you're more than welcome to pm me.
I would go back though if that helps you.

That sounds like the same sort of place we went to just a diff name, same kind of set up as well just a converted house with no air con!! and a really irritating guy talking AT you while you wait.

I have my 4D scan booked for next sat, cant wait. Hope they dont show me her "lady lips" though :rotfl:

Yes Kimbo, he also pointed out Paiges 'lady lips' too, had to try and keep myself from laughing :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back