Has anyone heard....

PrincessPeanut

Reaction score
I was at our new house last night talking to the next door neighbours as OH was doing work to the garden (making a dog run for the pups so I can chuck them outside when I'm :wall2:!!! lol) and we got talking about babies. They've just had a little boy about 6 months ago.
We got talking about the sex and how they were desperate to find out and we told them our situation (that i know and OH doesn't) and he mentioned about what the sonographer had said when looking... if you see a little hamburger shape it's a girl, or if you see a snail shape it's a boy.... now looking back to last week, I can definitely see the resemblence to a hamburger !! lol! Anyone else heard of this before? I was chuckling all night and have now resorted from teasing other half saying 'pink or blue' to now saying 'hamburger or snail' hehe

xxx

I hadnt heard of it put like that hunny. Our little girl had three lines so if you looked at it in the sense of a hamburger and a snail, i can see where its coming from lol x x

Yeah, I saw the 3 lines too!

I heard OH in the kitchen last night saying to himself 'pink or blue, pink or blue' so I ran in (i use the word 'ran' very loosely as I'm my fastest run is about snail pace! and said I'll go get the pressies to show you and his reply was 'nooooooooooooo' lol! xxx

Ooooh! I've never heard that but i *think*. allthgh I'm still team yeloow ther may have been a hint of pink ;) x

would this have been seen where they check for the pink or blue?

Yeah, you;d see it right down between the legs, but the sonographer had a wiggle about and I'm certain I saw the 3 wee lines between the bum before baby crossed it's legs! Hehe x I've though girl from beginning though so could just be seeing things :) x Its fun to guess though xx :D x

Do you think you might have seen somethign? x

I got told if it looks like burger baps it's a girl! Haha It was my 4d sonographer that told me though x

Yip, apparently my new next door neighbour was told the same from her sonographer and there was definitely burger buns there!! lol!! xx

I've heard of coffee bean but not burger!

Last edited:
Mine's a coffee bean, I hope x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back