Has anyone else felt your LO yet?

Mildly

Reaction score
I was just so amazed, not only last night did I finally feel Oscar kicking but when OH put his hand on my hip line below my belly button he felt him too :cheer:

I was very surprised as my sister told me that it is normally a few weeks after movement begins that you can feel anything externally. This makes me think I have been completely unaware of his movements up until now :oops:

Has anyone either been able to feel their LO from outside or got a family member or partner to feel anything by putting their hand in the right place?

I haven't felt anything like that but i do feel little flutters and rumbling. its such an amazing feeling, can't wait until i'm feeling it like you are, thats fab!

:D Yay for you feeling your baba!

Yep since I felt the kicking my OH can put his hand on my tummy and feel it too. My dad felt it at the weekend hehe he looked confused!!!
I have really started getting big pokes and I know when she rolls now it feels so strange I was drinking a cup of tea yesterday and I felt a really big poke and spilt the tea on the table! Im quite used to the little ones and always say hello when I feel her moving hehe but some of them are really powerful the last few days!

I think I felt the movements outside for the very first time last night, DH hasn't managed to feel them yet though, always wrong timing.

I expect you probably have been feeling the really early subtle ones but not noticing? Maybe with your placenta being anterior yours didn't feel like the ones everyone else describes?

How exciting either way though :D

hey mildly, how exciting, its such a great thing when you can feel movements at last, its so reassuring. :cheer:

my early movements felt like bubbles, if i hadnt been looking out for them i would have thought it was my guts rumbling a bit :lol:
if your bubs is facing your back you might not feel as many, so maybe hes just turned round recently, dont feel bad you havent noticed! :hug:

Over half way now, its going quick! :cheer:

laura, I'm sure it won't be long until your OH gets a feel too :D

lol at your Dad Nicki, I will have to try and get my parents to feel at the weekend too :D

Nicky, I was so surprised that OH could feel it too, I half thought I was imagining it :D I don't think I got the bubble like feelings or flutters so you may be right. I hope your LO flashes their bits for you tomorrow and lets your DH feel a kick too. Can't wait to find out whether you are blue or pink :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back