HAS ANYBODY?

c stokes

Reaction score
Hi,
I wondered if anybody out there has conceived whilst oh has used steroids?
my hubby has taken to body building and occasionally uses them, we have 3 boys aged 9,7 and 2 but i would really love a little girl and so would he. We asked the doctor he said it will reduce the chance of pregnancy but anythings possible, were both only 27 so were still quite young.
I havnt used any form of contraception since i had my youngest as my mum has breast cancer so the doc wont put me on pill or anything, and in them 2 years i havnt conceived so it doesnt look good does it? i recently had salpinginites its an infection of the tubes, i had to have them cleaned out, ive had this twice so am not sure if this will also reduce my chances?
Me n me hubby also saw a fortune teller recently n she said i would never get a girl, so oh is now a bit reluctant to give up what he does as she was spot on about alot of things,i really want a daughter so evey month i prey period wont come but she always does right on time.

c stokes said:
Me n me hubby also saw a fortune teller recently n she said i would never get a girl, so oh is now a bit reluctant to give up what he does as she was spot on about alot of things,i really want a daughter so evey month i prey period wont come but she always does right on time.

That wasn't a very helpful thing for her to say:(

Your OH is making excuses, think of all the things us ladies have to cut down or give up when trying, and when we are preg. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back