• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

happybunny

tracey 2

Reaction score
Michelle,

i just wanted to see how you were, i hope your week is going ok i realise it is a really tough week for you and i wanted to let you know im thinking of you as im sure everyone else is :hug: :hug:

If you need a chat or anything we are all here and you can ring or text me anytime hun, or even PM me.

You have the strenght to get through this hun ok im thinking of you :hug: :hug:

Hi Tracey,

Thank you for thinking if me, especially after all you have been through this week. I hope today was ok for you, I am going to read your post about results in a moment.

Last week was REALLY hard and I was mega tearful and I thought it may continue this week. However, things have been ok this week. Things have been really busy this week and I haven't had too much time to think about things.

I have been quite irritable and a little emoitional now and again. I think it was all AF hormones though because I am usually like that at my 'special time'!

There have been little reminders that my first LO would have been here this week, but I have been looking to the future and not letting it get to me. Although OH's cousin who is due this week after one night stand with a Nigerian sailor said 'Isn't it unlucky how you have been trying and can't have a baby and I got pregnant by accident!!!' Daft cow! :evil:

My AF is over now AND I am coming off the pills I was taking for my panic attacks. I decided to come off of them early and so far everything is going really well. It has made me optimistic that we can start TTC sooner than we had originally planned...this has given me a boost this week. :cheer:

This week has definately been better than last week! Long may it continue, although I am beginning to learn that grief isn't a straight road, I might have a few more peaks and troughs, but that is part of the recovery process I suppose.

Thank you again for thinking about me honey! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Michelle
xxxx

hey hun

So glad you are doing ok this week was worried about you and just wanted to let you know that im thinking of you as it will be a rough time for you but your strong.

Take care :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back