Happy Thanksgiving

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

I know 99.9 % of you dont celebrate this but i know 1 or 2 of us do .... if you are stilla round i hope you have a lovely day we just got back tonight we went away for the night and day to visit family hadf alovely lunch then to my aunts for dinner was yummy turkey!!!

Katrina

its early this year isn't it :think:

usually its in november ....

happy thanksgiving hun hope your having a lovely time xxxxxxx

*saulino* said:
Im Canadian lol not american

is there a difference then in the dates? sorry to sound ignorant.

happy thanksgiving to you by the way :hug:

budge said:
*saulino* said:
Im Canadian lol not american

is there a difference then in the dates? sorry to sound ignorant.

happy thanksgiving to you by the way :hug:

I was asking this on another forum as I was confuddled too

Happy Thanksgiving Katrina, enjoy your day :hug:

Hi

Thanks girls !!!
Yes sorry if i sounded rude didnt mean to be :oops:
yes ! our canadian one is beginning of octo0ber usually within a week of my birthday (11th ) and the american one is in november sometime not sure when though.

Katrina

HI

I was gonna ass i think its stupid one holiday is in two different months dont know why it cant be the same day???

the american one is 4 weekends before xmas or something like that i believe.

thanks for that though saulino. Have fun

do you eat lots of food and have a party or something?

hope you have a happy day! Do you get pressies?

Hi

Budge we eat usually a big turkey dinner with stuffing, potatoes veggie, pumpkin pie and a bunch of other foods. and spend time with family , its a lovely time i love it .

emma28 no we dont get pressies although some years it falls on the day of my birthday so i end up getting some :lol:

Katrina

gosh i thought thanksgiving was the day b4 xmas eve, lol!
happy thanksgiving :dance:

*saulino* said:
Hi

Budge we eat usually a big turkey dinner with stuffing, potatoes veggie, pumpkin pie and a bunch of other foods. and spend time with family , its a lovely time i love it .

emma28 no we dont get pressies although some years it falls on the day of my birthday so i end up getting some :lol:

Katrina
what are you celebrating :oops: sorry once again to be ignorant. is it the same as the americans? im nt sure what they are celebrating weither though . is it to do with those men in tall black hats. :lol: oh gosh i am so crap

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back