Happy Pregnant Thursday to you all...

Mummy Rich

Reaction score
I just wanted to say how happy I am to be pregnant.

I have stopped worrying as much, I dont feel sick, I am getting more of my energy back and getting a bit of a bump.

I am sssooooo happy and just wanted to share this with you all

xxx

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Aw ((hugs))

That put a big smile on my face. It's great waking up the first time and not wanting to puke!

Though I'm out of energy so I'm going back to bed :lol:

aww happy bump turrsday to you too, lol i'm still worrying but i think i'm a worry wort anyway :lol: but i am starting to get very excited lol i am talking about my preganncy alot more than i was in the 1st tri :D :hug: :hug:

oh what a lovely post! Made me :D

Glad your enjoying it now hun. Theres nothing better than giving your bump a little rub knowing whats growing inside of you..its such a special feeling! :cheer:
:hug: :hug:

awh what a lovely post!!! I was feeling down today and then you made me smile!!! :D

It is a lovely feeling isnt it

xxx

Ive just been to the shop and even tho its drizzling here and miserable I walked past loads of people who smiled at my bump..went to get the paper and the woman in the shop as I walked in said "awww my aren't you glowing" it made me feel so good so im sat with a smile on my face as well!!

happy bump thursday girls!!!

All these replies made me smile even more.

I went shopping today and bought a few little bits. I got this Bounty pack thing from the asda and I was holding it at the till with a few other baby bits dying to scream I'm so happy to be pregnant and I cant wait to meet my baby' :cheer: :cheer:

I love it...

Us girls are amazing! We're growing a whole person!! xxx

Its weird for me - i feel crap, but i adore being pregnant! just feeling bub move makes me forget all the poopyness.

YEY for every pregnant day! our bumps are the best things in the world!!!!!

ooo... you reminded me... i never got a bounty pack. do you still get one the 2nd time around? i wants freebies!!!!!!!!! :lol:

ive got two so far ha!

the hospital gave me one then the asda. im tryna be mega organised (incl a penny saver with some savings stuff ha)

I cant wait to feel my seahorse move xxx

Sam:- Ive got one this time round and were on number 4 :D

Funny thing is though mine didnt seem to have much good stuff in it like last time :(

Ive heard the emmas diary one you get from lloyds chemist is sposed to be quite good :cheer: :cheer:

Oh and i nearly forgot happy preggers day to all my fellow fatties :D :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aw same goes from me :) (although days nearly over now!!!)
Think I felt my 1st kick yesterday (had my belt done up too tight and bent over and felt a little prod in my tummy - am sure it was wingeing) but put a smile to my face!

awww im so glad ur feeling much better hun, it gets exciting when you start buying bits doesn't it?

We went into mamas and papas after out 1st scan to look at a pram we had our eye on, makes it exciting i cant wait untill i start buying little baby clothes and other bits, althought we dnt need a lot this time as i kept a lot of my stuff from Olivia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back