• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Happy Due Date to me...

Tasha89

Reaction score
Well here it is, the date that i've been waiting for since Dec last year...and not a bean! Not that I was expecting a fanfare and fireworks like! Lol!
Cant see the little love making an appearance in a hurry so be prepared to put up with me for another 2 weeks! Haha! Send some labour dust my way though please! Xx

Sending lots of labour dust your way.... Awww wow due date!!!! Such amazing dates aren't they...... Hehe!! Well I hope things start moving for you soon!! Keep us posted xxxx

Yay! Happy due date Hun! Fingers crossed your not kept waiting for too long!

Sending lots of baby dust! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Happy due date!!!
Hope little one makes an appearance soon :)
All the best chick x

Good Luck dear...Wish the baby comes soon...sending you loads of baby dust your way!!!

How exciting - hopefully it won't be too long now for you. xxx

Happy due date Tasha! Hope bubs puts in an appearance soon xx

happy due date and lots of lucky birth inducing baby dust coming your way:)

Happy due date Tasha!! Sending lots of dust your way. Hope baby comes soon - who knows you still might beat Tiny and RM!

happy Due Dayy!! :) They never want to come out on time do they? Lool
Sending you lots of love and I'm sure your excited to see the little one so heres praying you have a great day and maybe the baby could come!! =]

Happy due date! :) Will be my turn in a week but dont think itll be a "happy" one :/ lol Hope your babys here soon :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back