happy birthday layla

rach

Reaction score
happy birthday hun hope you have a lovely day :D and enjoy the concert tonight xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy birthday Layla, hope you have a fab day hun. What concert you off too?? And I hope you get to meet your giraffe soon (though if you are not the person who got the giraffe i now look stupid). Bean sends a big birthday shove too (not enough room to kick).

thanks guys
xx

beanie - taking my daughter to see mcfly tonight

Hello

Happy Birthday, I still think its wierd we have the same birthday because we first started talking over having the same due date lol.
Well i hope your day goes as well as i hope mine does.
And we'll tell eachother alll about it tom lol
Katrina

Hello Layla

Thank you, how was your day??? Mine was good but i woke up this morning and my cousin threw up all over my brand new living room carpet, now theres a really bad stain and a horrible stench i can't get ride of, what a thing to wake up to , but ill have to try steam cleaning it today.
I was fuming mad but didnt have the heart to get mad at her i just asked her to clean it up cuz i wouldnt have the stomach to do it myself.
But either then that it was alright, and i had friends there who hadent gotten along in like a year and they made up on my birthday so that was nice. Well you have to tell me all about your adventure lol, lets hope it was a little better then mine.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back