HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEANIE!!

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Beanie....
Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day hun :D :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance:

Ooooo, happy birthday beanie! How many candles is it then? :moon:

I think we're a day early, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!!!!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Emilia xx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (for today or tomorrow)

ass.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEANIE HUN XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Or a whole week early?

Tit :roll: :x

Oh well, I've said ti now - don't think you're getting a 'Happy Birthday' thread next week too :wink: :lol:

lol better to be early than late sami hun xxx

Wow, this is great but my birthday is next monday. I probably put the wrong date down Sami sorry. But this has made my day because i was feeling down, i have an appointment to see a psychiatrist to see if i have pnd and am very scared. But after reading this i feel much better and miles more positive.

Party here next monday, same time, same place xxx

Thanks Urchin for the special wave lol. I sense that a link is being made between me and moonies...hmm where has that come from?? :D

Sami said:
don't think you're getting a 'Happy Birthday' thread next week too :wink: :lol:

I am!!!!!! :wink: Just bump this one up lol.

I think I know what I did wrong. The birthday thing was on a scroll down thing (if you know what I mean) and I must have clicked on 27 but then scrolled up without realising. Sorry for all the confusion.

Thanks for all your best wishes as well. I went to my appointment and she said that what I described is PND so I am due to go back next week. Feel like I have made a big step in the right direction.

Hi ya

Good on you for going to the appointment - it'll get so much better from here on in hun

Take care

Lucy x

hi

hope your doing ok and hopefully things will start to get better .
Katrina :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back