Happy birthday B

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
I posted a few weeks back saying i was down as it was approaching what would of been my babies first birthday soon.
Well today was the day i was due, and i couldnt let the day go past without saying happy first birthday B, mummy and daddy love you very much.
one day babba ill hold u on my knee.
Ill blow your candle out for you and make a wish! :hug:

Happy Birthday B xxx

As ive said Steph im sure your angel is looking down and is very proud of you, Ian and Alfie.
Stay strong, one day you will be reunited... until then you have a beautiful angel watching over you all

:hug: :hug: xxxxxxxx

:wave: hi Steph,

It's sweet that you light a candle, thats what I do too...i feel more at peace when i do that, I know how hard today is but it will get easier. You have a beautiful Guardian Angel watching over you and your family everyday, although today there's a party upstairs..

Just wishing little B happy birthday :clap: I am sure you are having a wonderful time up in heaven eating lots of chocolate cake with all your little angel friends.....

Take care of mummy, daddy and little Alfie :hug:

Floaty kisses to you and my little angels partying with you today.
Lv Yvonne xx

oh huni :hug:

i didnt realise it was today i hope you are ok, actually i know you will be ok you are a strong person and you know that your angel is watching over you and your family and any other children you have in the future.

God only takes special children to be with him and i know its no comfort to you but your angel is having a lovely birthday and is sending you lots of love and hugs.

take care and happy birthday 'B'. :hug: :hug:

Happy Birthday lil angel, sending you lots of love and kisses to the sky for you xxx :hug:

Happy birthday little angel B

Hope you coped ok with the day :hug: :hug: :hug:

ohh hunni - i never even knew! :(

Happy Birthday B - im sure he is looking down at you, Ian and Alfie and is sooo proud!!! :D :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back