Happy 1st Birthday Melissa (Trixipaws)

:cheer: Happy birthday Millie! Gosh all these babies turning 1!!

aww thanku everyone! we have all had a lovely day!

millie greeted her daddy this morning with a birthday poo :lol: (dont worry, i got one too, at lunchtime!) and she fell off the bed, not a great start! but she's showing her age now she is a big girl, there were no tears! :D

she has been playing with all her new toys- she got a swing and slide set from my parents, a xylophone, maraccas and tambourine from my boyfs stepmom & her hubby, she got a laptop (a baby one of course with sounds and words and shapes!) and a piano from my little sister, and we got her a quad-bike and drum kit (my boyf's purchases) and a fairytale musical toadstool dolls' house thing (mine!) shes had a rele great time with them all! i did some videos on my new camera my parents got me (with sound! u can finally hear millie!) its taking beards to upload but will post them later! :D

she hasnt had a birthday cake yet, my mum is making one for her party on sunday, but she's been a bit spoiled with choc (she had a milky bar BEFORE her breakie! well it is her birthday, i dont usually let this type of thing happen!) and some chocolate buttons in the morning, we went out to the bank to pay in her cheque from her great granny (my boyf's gran).

and i must say, i've had a much easier day today than i had this time last year! :lol: in fact quite the opposite, my bits have had a treat this year (yay we managed to sneak in a quickie while millie was still asleep in the pushchair after our trip to the bank! :shhh: :wink: :wink: ) :D :D :D

her vocabulary seems to have improved suddenly overnite too- today she has said "mama", "dada", "yes", "no" and "thanku"! ("thanku" sounded like "dank" :lol: but we knew what she meant and she said it in the right context!)

so yeah, lovely day! i cant believe my baby is one already! :shock:

awww sounds like you have a had a great day (apart from the start)

Sounds like Millie was a very lucky girl (and you :wink: )

Enjoy the party on Sunday and take care :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back