Hangover feeling a symptom??!!

Rach9

Reaction score
I woke up this morning feeling like i had had a few drinks last night!
(i didnt) My mouth was very dry, head fuzzy and felt sick.

Head has since cleared but getting waves of feeling sick and feel dizzy when standing for long period of time.

Got poss opk ten days ago - temp high rise this morning.

Was planning testing Monday if AF hasnt shown her face!

But maybe these are signs shes on her way?

What do u girls think? :roll:

not sure i have heard that one before hun - maybe you are coming down with something??

:hug:

Nausea, Thirstyness & Dizziness can all be signs of pregnancy so you could well be hun, good luck x

Having a hangover (combined with morning sickness from about week 6) was exactly how I'd describe being in 1st tri! I felt like I'd had one too many the night before for weeks on end (it gets better though).

Have a really good feeling about this Rach - good luck!

Valentine xxx

Oh man, i do feel weird, hope its not just AF on her way.
Bought two clearblue digital tests on way home from work, will do one in morning. I keep burping, sopmething i never do!

I'll be 11dpo tomorrow, will that be too early to test?

tested when got up through the night - 2.30 am and it was not pregnant! :evil: Still no AF tho so if she doesnt appear by tues , when i will be 15 dpo will test again.

Sorry it was BFN. Maybe it was to early to detect anything hun. Hope she stays away for you hun :pray:

I got my visit from AF this morning! So no more excusses for eating lots - im off to the gym again and bk on my healthy eating!

This is first menstral period since comming off pill.

LP was 14 days , so at least I know this for this cycle. Last cycle was 36 days and i didnt ovulate until 23rd day, will hopefully ov earlier this month OPK's at the ready!

Hope there are some BFP's for us all soon.

Thanks girls, im not too upset as was only my first cycle but i had convinced myself i was pregnant, didnt drink all weekend either!! :wall:

Remind me in 3 weeks time not to be symptom spotting!

Grrrrr my tickers wrong too :shock:

Rach9 said:
Remind me in 3 weeks time not to be symptom spotting!

sorry hun - but most of the time you cant HELP but symptom spot :roll: lol

:hug:

Yep think we're all guilty of symptom spotting :oops: im a sucker for it! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27