• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Handbagqueen & HideiLu

dannii87

Reaction score
Just wanted to set this topic up so everyone can wish you guys good luck at your 20 week scans tomorrow!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Can't wait to see both your pics and hopefully we'll be adding some teams to the mix!! :dance:

GOOD LUCK!!

(there is another lady having her scan tomorrow but I can't remember who!! :oops: )

GOOD LUCK LADIES...cant wait to see the pics...are you both finding out or staying team green?

Hope LO shows his/her bits :)

Good luck girls :D Any preferences for which team? And any ideas?

I predict boy for Handbagqueen and girl for Hidelu!

Aw thanks chica!!

We bought two t-shirts today! A boys one saying ' Daddy's My Hero' (for a boy) and the other one is pink an says 'If Mummy says No....I'll ask Daddy' :)

Scan is at 12 :cheer:

Good luck to Handbag too :D

Which will it be?! :think:

Mildly said:
Good luck girls :D Any preferences for which team? And any ideas?

I predict boy for Handbagqueen and girl for Hidelu!

No preference for me! I really don't mind either way!

OH wants a boy and both our parents want a girl! (My Dad has 11 grandsons now, so already has his football team! :lol: ) x

HideiLu said:
Aw thanks chica!!

We bought two t-shirts today! A boys one saying ' Daddy's My Hero' (for a boy) and the other one is pink an says 'If Mummy says No....I'll ask Daddy' :)

Aww how cute!!

I stupidly ordered 2 cute vests that says "I love Mummy" and it came with another one that said "I love Daddy" (but I didn't realise the second one said that) so you can have it if yours is a girl!

Be sure to text me though!! I'll let you announce it to the forum of course :D xx

All the best Handbagqueen and Hidelu. Hope your LOs behave themselves and aren't too coy if you want to find out which team you are. Look forward to hearing all about it tomorrow :hug: :hug:

Aw, thanks guys!
So excited to see baby again but we said we'd stay team green...I've been trying to convince dh all week that I may have been a bit hasty when I said this and today whenever I open my mouth to say something to him he keeps saying 'we said we weren't going to find out'!! I hope he stops doing this soon as its getting a bit tedius! :rotfl:
Will post pics and we'll just have to guess!
Good luck hidelu too!

Awww good luck girls!!! I can't wait to see pics and find out what you're having :D

C xxx

dannii87 said:
HideiLu said:
Aw thanks chica!!

Aww how cute!!

I stupidly ordered 2 cute vests that says "I love Mummy" and it came with another one that said "I love Daddy" (but I didn't realise the second one said that) so you can have it if yours is a girl!

Be sure to text me though!! I'll let you announce it to the forum of course :D xx

Awww thanks chick :hug: :hug: xx

Good Luck Girls hope all goes well for you both

xxx

Good luck for your scans girls. Look forward to hearing about them. :D :D

Crossing fingers for the both of you! Let us know soon as you can hehe or we will all be sitting wanting to pop!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back