halloween help

YAY are you having a party?

I have one every year for Mason, with games and horrible looking food and stuff.

I love Halloween!

I love that pumpkin costume! It'd look great with green tights! I'll keep a lookout for a tiny version for little Stanley, think that one would swamp him :D

we are going to my hairdresser's party and then we go trick and treating afterwards. it was joshua's first time last year, and after we got to the first house and he got some sweets, he said, right can we go now. but when i explained we had loads more houses he was ecstatic. but i really want to take Liam as well now.

dont know whether to put him in a pram or in my new sling which i will be getting from petchy soon :D

last year tesco had a 1 size pumpkin outfit i got it for my neice sooo cute with the little hat and everything...

i used to make loads of money going trick ot treat. i might dress up with a mask on. no one will no :lol: could do with some extra cash :shhh:

Im not answering my door on halloween! :rotfl:

awww bless
im gonna get B a costume
last yr i dressed him as a devil we went to works halloween party then came home and everytime some one rang the door bell dad got B awnsered the door and sed trickle treat before the kids did to get sweets (altho he did give the sweets back) also he sed ewwww his just done a poop ur treat is to change him lol
B was only a month old lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back