• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hair Removal Cream questions?!?

MrsBrightside

Reaction score
Right I HAVE to do something with my hair down below as its getting beyond a joke. I cant see it so have bought some hair removal cream. I normally just shave so aint got a clue about afew things :lol:

When ya have the cream on down there what the hell do ya do while its waiting to remove it?? I mean I cant walk about naked, what they hell do I do haha.

Also how long will it take the hair to grow back once ive done it.

and

is there anything I should know Ie technique etc etc??

thanks in advance xxxx

When i have used cream i have just sat on the loo and waited for the time to remove it.
Couldnt use it at the end of my pregnancy would have gotton in a right mess with it :lol: so i just went half blind with a razor and did the best i could :?

I hate the smell of hair removal creams :puke:

Im still shaving at the mo...but when i my bump gets too big ive told OH he will be doing it...its his duty seeing as its him that fertilised my eggs and got me pregnant so its the least he can do :rotfl: :rotfl:

OH has said he will shave me but it comes in to fast so he would be on every night with the stubble. Hence why im trying the cream :lol:

Remember to do a patch test first hun. I never had a problem with hair removal creams until i was pregnant but i used it once and i was on fire! I think being pregnant must have made my skin more sensitive.

I just sat on the loo until it was time to take it off too.

yeah i will do a patch test first and then see how I get on. It says I have to leave it on for 5 mins to remove the birds nest that I should call hair :lol: so I guess thats not long to sit about al just take a book into the loo with me :lol: god I cant wait to get rid of it :lol: I swear I will be 3 stone lighter once its off :lol:

I always made such a mess down there with HRCs. So just gave up haha. Im too chicken to get it waxed (talk about ouch!) so just shave now but think now since that region is gonna be looked at a bit more often in the coming months better think of how to do this....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back