Hair loss!

babyjay1

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is suffering from hair loss. I know it can happen after having a baby but think mine might be something else coz ALOT is falling out and i'm getting really concerned. I've read that it could be to do with not having enough iron. I'm gonna make a doctor's appointment but was just curious if anyone has had it after having a baby.

im getting a receding (sp) hair line! i have a mole on my head that has always been hidden by my hair, now its there for all to see!

my HV said it is normal. My doc has given me iron tablets even though a test i had two weeks before showed excellent iron levels? :?

ive not found the iron tablets to be helping mine much, but its worth a shot!

try and avoid brushing wet hair... try and dry it a bit first.

My hair is comming out too alot more than usual :( my hair is thin anyway so its kinda worrying me as im malting pretty badly

im dreading mine growing back. its going to be all curly :wall:

I've got quite fine hair too and (not being horrible!!) to hear you both having the same as me makes me feel a little better. Really though, when i wash my hair clumps and clumps come out, same when
it's dry too :( . Suprised i've got any left on my head!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive noticed mine coming out too
I didnt know it was to do with having a baby
Im forever picking hairs off Emily

Id talk to your HV or doctor if their is alot of hair coming out, try not to worry, its probably just trivial :)

I believe it is because when your pregnant your hair becomes thicker, due to hormones and we are just losing that hair but if you are worried talk to your GP.

REST ASSURED LADIES I hAVE A CURE : :dance:

i have had the same problem since my son was around 2 months old. but there is a natural cure - well its worked so far for me any way.. i was sent a catalouge from luch cosmetics dont know how many of u ladies have heard of lush ???

but i found a natural made shampoo bar called new hair - i read more about it and it stimulates the floicules to stop hair loss it kinda rekicks the folicules when they are under going tempory changes most commonly due to hormones or stress .

i have used the shampoo bar for a few weeks now and my hair loss (which was bad!!!!) has virtualy stopped!!!! i still lose a tiny bit when washing but i take it these are just excess hairs. it really has worked for me.

check out www.lush.com

hope it works for u ladies too - the bar also smells lovely!!!!

My hair is terrible at the moment... im scared to brush it as i lose loads... even just washin it it comes out... im having to pull it outa the plug :puke:

i remember seeing a shampoo for "post-natal" ladies at boots might have to get some...

ill go now and find a link

ooo!! right, im off into town tomorrow! ive got a lush in my high street :cheer:

rhian85 said:
REST ASSURED LADIES I hAVE A CURE : :dance:

i have had the same problem since my son was around 2 months old. but there is a natural cure - well its worked so far for me any way.. i was sent a catalouge from luch cosmetics dont know how many of u ladies have heard of lush ???

but i found a natural made shampoo bar called new hair - i read more about it and it stimulates the floicules to stop hair loss it kinda rekicks the folicules when they are under going tempory changes most commonly due to hormones or stress .

i have used the shampoo bar for a few weeks now and my hair loss (which was bad!!!!) has virtualy stopped!!!! i still lose a tiny bit when washing but i take it these are just excess hairs. it really has worked for me.

check out www.lush.com

hope it works for u ladies too - the bar also smells lovely!!!!

I bought some last night, thanks so much!!!!!!!! I feel so much better hearing this problem can actually be solved :dance: . When i've started using it i'll let you all know, hopefully if it's worked for you Rhian it'll work for me. :pray:

I bought some last night, thanks so much!!!!!!!! I feel so much better hearing this problem can actually be solved :dance: . When i've started using it i'll let you all know, hopefully if it's worked for you Rhian it'll work for me. :pray:[/quot
let me know how it goes for u babyjay xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back