Hair loss

chezzabell

Reaction score
Hello :wave:

Iam sorry if people find this a silly question :oops:

But last night i was feeding Alastair and i noticed he has lost a bit of hair on top, he has real bald patches on top of his head :? is this normal?
Im aware babies do lose hair cos Sophie did, but Alastair has real bald patches :?

Just wondering if anyone can offer some advice please :D

Ellie has a bald patch on the back of her head where she lies on it. Could he be rubbing the top of his head reguarly on anything?

Aimee has 2 bald patches on either side of her head. They are still there now she is 10 months old. Hope they start growing soon!

jordan had a bald patch on the back of his head

dont worry hun it doesnt always have to rub on something, hayden has little bald patches at the back and is totally bald on top...well he was but its starting to grow back now..only its so blonde you cant see it! lol

dont worry its completely normal some babies go completley bald some dont lose any hair at all...it varies!! it'll grow back soon :)

Thanks for ur replys ladies :hug:

Bless him he looks like a old man with no hair at the front and loads at the side :rotfl:

yes Louie is loosing his hair quickly too, i think the hair they are born with is sometimes only baby hair & for some reason it gets replaced by their 'real' hair so to speak a few weeks later!!

josh my 4 yr old lost all his hair at a few weeks old & then the whole lot grew back a different colour :shock:

Asked HV 2day she said its nowt 2 worry about, as its most likely going to grow back a differnt colour thats why its fallen out, thanks for replys ladies :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back