had trace today.

sarafet

Reaction score
it was fine, took an hour though bc little man wouldn't move for us :wall:

mw said he seems to be running out of room, and when we got him going, the trace was perfect :D

she tested my urine today, i had + protein and +++ ketones :? does anyone know what this could mean, i don't think i've had ketones before :( also my bp was high, 160/92, i think i was just anxious though :roll:

i'm in a really rubbish mood just now because i had hardly any sleep last night :(

xxxx

glad everything was ok, try and get some rest now :hug:

Protein can be a sign of infection.
With High bp can be a first sign of pre eclampsia.
+++ ketones is high. Mine was ++++ketones last fri and they were going to keep me in. But I wasnt symptomatic. This is I wasnt sicking up everything I ate a drank. Plus I was drinking. Which is strange, as they see ketones as a sign of dehydration. I think it can also have something to do with diabetes.

Sorry if I have worried you at all. It is only what I have learnt from my numerous tests and results.

Your MW cant have been too worried about any of these factors though, as I assume you are home.

So try to relax, drink plenty of water and hopefully all will be right soon :)

Protein can be a sign of infection!

Grr this pisses me off, i went to the walk in centre a few weeks back saying i thought i had an infection and she came back going "oh it's clear, theres only protien in there" and last time they told me it was clear and the doctor was like "no you quite obviously have an infection"

Anyway, glad your trace went well and your little man is ok.

thanks girls :hug:

i had a sleep there, i was just sooo exhausted.

the mw wasn't worried about the ketones, it's strange because i don't feel sick/ill at all and i had eaten before it :think: i usually have a trace of protein in my urine, and i have thrush just now, so it's probably that :roll:

going to go get some dinner now :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back