had scan

mum&2girls

Reaction score
had my scan today at 9.15 was really nervous waiting in there then they called my name and laid on the bed i couldnt look on the screen as had a miscarriage last time,without knowing then oh said you can look and i saw the baby i have two pictures one looks like it is waving it was such a relief to see my baby i cried in relief :D :D :D iam 11 weeks and 5 days

here is my first scan photo do you think it is clear??????????????????????????

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Yea you! It is such a nerve wracking time, I actually said to the midwife, I don't think there is anything in there! I expected them to turn the screen away to start with just to make sure that everything is all right but they don't!

I am really pleased for you though it is great to see the little bean waving!

:dance: :clap: :cheer: :cheer: Whoo Hoo ! ! :hug: Congratulations on a wonderful scan... I know you've been so worried so i am delighted for you :dance: now you can relax a little more and enjoy the next 28 weeks and 2 days! :) :hug:
:rotfl: changed my reply too....but one things for sure, baby will come when it wants to.. :)
take care and well done again :hug:

Glad everything went well, and lo was waving hi to you both!

I know you've been worried about the scan, so it great to pop on at lunchtime to see you had a good morning & a fab result - can;t wait to see the pictures later!

Well what did i say hun i told you it would all be fine (just got you PM thanks).

Can wait to see pics also you had better change your ticker hadnt you!

Take care x x :D

CONGRATULATIONS!
i am so happy everything went well for you :hug: :hug:

Congratulations!!!!

I am so happy for you! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Are you going to post the pictures up, would love to see them :D

congratulations that's excellent news you must be so relieved.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

WELL DONE !!!!

I`m so pleased for you, what a releif. And breeeeeaaaaaaath.

XX Jane

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Congratulations! :cheer: Im glad lo is ok and you can relax abit now

sorry to confuse you all ive just edited my first message,as im actually 11 weeks and 5 days pregnant dont know why i put 10 weeks must of been all the exictment :rotfl: :rotfl:

:hug: well done ,so happy for you and glad that it went well.xx

Aww what a good scan pic that is .mine have never been very good hope this one i can make it out better.

exicited rach said:
sorry to confuse you all ive just edited my first message,as im actually 11 weeks and 5 days pregnant dont know why i put 10 weeks must of been all the exictment :rotfl: :rotfl:
Hey hun, congrats its a brilliant pic!! Ur ticker says ur 12w 2days tho hun?
Glad everything went well and u saw ur lo and able to chillout and enjoy ur pregnancy!
xxxxxxxxx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back