had my sweep

sazzylou

Reaction score
back from the MW's and ive had my sweep :dance:
I was a bit scared i wasnt going to get one, as she isnt supposed to do it until you're 40 + 7...but a different MW had booked me in so she did it anyway :cheer:

It didnt hurt as much as i was expecting, it was just a bit strange... having some woman "giving things a good stir" (thats how my MW described it :rotfl: )

Am bleeding a bit now, but nothing more than an average period.

She said baby's head could'nt be any further down unless it was on the way out :lol: but my cervix isnt quite as thin as it should be just yet.

If this doesnt work she's coming to do another one on Saturday, and if it still doesnt work, im booked in for an induction on the 22nd, so at least i know that between now and next tuesday somethings gonna happen....finally!!

Keeping fingers crossed that it works for you x

Oooh, i forgot to say, im 2cm dilated too :D

2cm dilated is not to be sniffed at, great news!! It is good to know that something could happen by next Tuesday!! I hope this gets things moving along for you. Come on baby! :cheer: :cheer:

thats brill news, hopefully this is the start of it...

2cms thats great hopefully it will start things off for you now.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:cheer:
That's great news! Keep us updated on any progress!

yay! thats brilliant news hun :pray: :pray: lets hope it helps you thin out a bit more and your little princess can then come out :cheer: :cheer:

thanks everyone :cheer: :hug:

Just to lower the tone a bit (this is prob TMI).....some other 'stuff' came out apart from just blood. Really stringy gunky stuff :puke: Maybe a bit of my show ? :think: :pray: The MW said id bleed a bit, but there was definitley more to it than that....

Ive been having back ache since, but then i get that most days, lol. Ordered a vindaloo from the indian and i was on fire, but i thought sod it, got to be worth a go :lol:

Great to hear that the sweep didn't hurt. Good luck :hug:

I am looking to hear your news and hope it was plug :pray:

hope it works for you hunny :pray:
and your baby is woth you soon :cheer:
sarah :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member