• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

had my scan!!!!!!!!!!!!

siany

Reaction score
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Had my 12 week scan today. Saw my little fella. I am so relieved I never thought I would get to this point. After the two bleeds over christmas I almost convinced myself that this baby was an impossible dream. But there he (she!) was bopping about, looking health and happy. Only put my date back by one day so I am officially 11weeks and five days. Off out tonight for a slap up meal (hopfully I can keep this down!!!!!!!!!!) It's great to be pregnant :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congratulations and I hope you have a lovely meal out!

All the best :hug:
mibiuk

Congrats on your scan, hopefully you can relax a bit now knowing your wee one is all cosy in there :D
notice you said little fella - have you got an inkling its a boy? my best friend guessed right with her two all the way through!

the thought that it is a boy has been with me since i found out. Its weird because I have no preference either way. I always refer to the baby as him. I wasnt going to find out the sex but am changing my mind on this because I might faint with shock if after nine months of thinking it is a boy it turns out to be a little girl!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: Thats great news...enjoy your celebrations! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Congratulations hun and enjoy your meal tonight :D

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back