HAD MY SCAN...

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
...and everythings fine :cheer:

We saw the babys heartbeat and they told me Im 7 weeks and 3 days (I thought I was 8 weeks today).

There was one moment where the sonographer turned the screen away from us and OH's face just dropped. He only turned it to get a better look though thank goodness :D

They showed me a small dark area outside of the pregnancy sac which was blood, thats what caused the bleeding I had. Its nothing to worry about, they said its maybe old implantation bleeding or something to do with me falling pregnant right after m/c.

We got a scan pic and our little bean is 13mm long (aww!) so you cant really tell its top from its bottom but I'll post the picture soon anyway!

Just wanna say thank you so much for all your support and concern, I dunno what Id do without you all :hug: :hug: :hug:

:dance: thats great news and bet it was such a relief for you,been thinking about you today and hoping it was good news for you.now you can try and relax and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.xxx

Yay!!

Well done! Can't wait to see the pics!

Congrats :hug:

Lau
x

Ok well heres the pic but I honestly cant tell which bits which, think he's still too small to see anything properly!

Any ultrasound experts on here that can give me an idea?? :rotfl:

(Listen to me calling bean a 'he' already!! Lets hope Im right!)

scan.jpg

Aww i am so glad everything is well
I had all my bits crossed for you today :D

Sorry i can't tell which end is which either :lol:

Congratulations on the scan.
So glad it went well.
:D :D

Soooo delighted for you :dance:
I can't really tell much on your scan but it looks exactly like mine did at 8wks-- Bit like a blob-- but a blob with a heartbeat is all that matters :D

So glad everything is fine and you got to hear lo's heartbeat! :hug:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Aw Kirsty :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: You have NO idea how HAPPY this post has made me!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: I have been thinking about you today and to see the wee pic.. :lol: Wow!!! Fantastic news..... ok i need to calm down again, Wishing you a happy healthy PG with the most beautiful baby to love forever! !
Lv Yvonne xx :hug: :hug:

Did I say how happy i am? :rotfl: :rotfl: :lol: :lol: :dance: :dance:

Hi

Hun that is great news it just made my day i am so happy for you i wish you all the best hun :hug:
Katrina

Well done honey glad alls okay! Id say the head is on the right hun...but not sure lol :cheer: :cheer:

So glad it went well hun, and what a cute wee blob you have there! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back