had my scan today

Sassyminx

Reaction score
according to my period i was 13wks today, but when ive had scan im only 9 exactly :( so ive got a rescan in 4 weeks where hopefully the baby will resemble more than a kidney bean with a heartbeat lol

im just praying the sickness doesnt return now though :pray:

Hi

Are you sure you got your dates right? :think:

I wouldn't worry too much though - every time i go for a scan or to the midwife they always get my dates wrong (never by 4 weeks though).

Atleast you get to see you LO on a scan again. :dance:

x

yeah its common that dates can be quite different :p

when i had a bleed i went the epau thinking was 9 weeks pregnant to be told i was only 6 wk 3days!!!!

look at the postive side!

extra scans!!! :D

did you get a piccy? u gonna post it?

well my last period was defo 11th april but i did have very slight spotting about 4weeks later, i can only presume that was when i just implanted, hence it being so far back

didnt get a pic as it was a bit small so will get one in 4 weeks when i get rescan :D

I also had my dates put back 2 weeks when I had my first scan but it meant I got an extra one :)

Yeah it sounds like you had implantation bleeding. You won't believe how much yor LO will have grown by next time :)

Awww the main thing is everything was OK! Make sure you post the piccy or your re-scan! xx

yeah i will do, me and other half have named it "baked bean" as it looked a bit like a big one with a hearbeat lol :D

hi sassyminx i think this will happen to me as well cos my cycle was longer, i hope they don't put me back by 4 weeks though!! hope you ok :hug: i think we all wish for the first twelve weeks to be out of the way don't we for reassurance that we have made it to the 2nd trimester and we are healthy. hope your :puke: doesn't return xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back