Had my scan today - Still Team Green

Bagpuss17

Reaction score
Had my scan today :D Everything is well with baby, lovely to see him/her again. We didn't find out the gender.

Already the consultant was talking about putting drips into me during labour to help avoid having a retained placenta like last time :(

Count down to my 4D scan now in 7 weeks time :D

Well done you for staying team green!! You've got brill will power!

Glad everything went ok :cheer: :cheer: xx

Ditto!! :) Congratualtions on a healthy scan :)

Hey hun, I am so pleased that you had a healthy scan :D I admire you so much for staying team green :D

Xxx

Glad all was great :D well done for staying team green, were in the minority now! :D

So pleased to hear all was well with baby at your scan Bagpuss17 :hug: :cheer: :hug: and congratulations on staying Team Green :cheer: :hug: :cheer: and woohooooo for your 4D scan countdown too :dance:

I don't know much about retained placenta's, is it something that's more likely to re-occur if you have had it happened once already? Consultants do love to focus on the 'What could go wrong..' parts of labour/birth too, so I wouldn't let it upset you, you know yourself on the day things can go so many ways, and I'm sure you will decide what's right for you, very best wishes :hug: :hug:

Glad all went well with your scan-you have so much willpower for staying team green! Cant wait to see your 4D pics!!!

Amy xx

Thanks ladies :D

I haven't got my scanner set up or I'd post some pics, will get DH to take them to work at some point and then upload them.

Can't wait to see the pics and really glad everything went well :cheer:

Yay your 4D scan sounds so close - 7 weeks is not long :D

So pleased that your scan went well. Looking forward to seeing the pictures when you get a chance :D

Glad all went well :D you have more will power than me - GO team GREEN

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back